About FM Radio Advertising in India
Radio Advertising is a form of Advertising where an Advertiser buys commercials/spots to promote their products or services. In Radio FM Advertising, an Advertiser pays commercial radio stations for airtime and in exchange, the radio station broadcasts the Advertiser’s commercial to its listening audience. With the availability of radio stations in almost every metro city of the country, Radio FM Advertising in India has proven to be a very versatile platform for brands to communicate with their target audience.
At KD Kingdong we offer the best FM Advertising (Radio Ads) services. Our young and passionate team works with the aim of creating “Magical” Ads for clients by making impeccable effect and unforgettable brand image in listeners mind.
Why Radio Advertising:
- Radio is an active media and its reach is nice.
- Radio stars in the theater of the mind and escapes Advertising clutter.
- Radio is the cost effective medium and a targeted way of Advertising.
- Radio sells with immediacy, intimacy and it sells everywhere.
Popular FM stations in India are Radio Mirchi, Radio One, Red FM, Radio Fever and FM AIR Rainbow. There are approximately more than 80 FM stations across cities in India. Large FM Radio markets are Bangalore, Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata and Mumbai.
Cost for Advertising in FM Radio
FM Radio rate is quoted in terms of how much a 10 sec Ad played once would cost on that particular radio station. FM Advertising cost varies from Rs.60 per 10 sec to as high as Rs. 2,500 per 10 sec. The cost of FM Advertising depends on the number of listeners and time band at which Ads are played.
Given below are the list of Radio Stations for Advertising:
- Radio City 91.1 FM
- 92.7 BIG FM
- RED FM 93.5
- 94.3 MY FM
- HIT 95 FM
- Radio Mirchi 98.3 FM
- Fever 104 FM
- FM Gold 106.4
- Radio Nasha
GEOGRAPHICAL PRESENCE (CITIES)
- BIG 92.7 : Agra, Ajmer, Aligarh, Allahabad, Amritsar, Asansol, Bangalore, Bareilly, Baroda, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bikaner, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi-NCR, Ahmedabad
- Radio City 91.1 : Ahmednagar, Akola, Bangalore, Baroda, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jalgaon, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Pune, Sangli, Solapur, Surat, Vizag
- Radio Mirchi 98.3 : Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Bhopal, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi-NCR, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Lucknow, MAdurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Panaji, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Surat, Trivandrum, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Vizag
- RED FM 93.5 : Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Asansol, AurangabAd, Bangalore, Baroda, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Cochin, Delhi-NCR, Gangtok, Gulbarga, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kannur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune, Rajahmundry, Rajkot, Shillong, Siliguri, Thrissur, Tirupathi, Trivandrum, Varanasi, VijayawAda, Vizag, Warangal
- My FM 94.3 : Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bilaspur, Chandigarh, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jodhpur, Kota, Nagpur, Raipur, Surat, Udaipur
- Fever 104 : Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore and Chennai
- FM Gold : Chennai, Delhi-NCR, Kolkata, Mumbai
Following are the list of FM Radio Advertising Options:
- Radio Jingle Commercials :
This is the primary form and most popular media option of radio Advertising that a radio station offers. Radio jingle is played which can be anywhere between 10 seconds to 2 minutes.
The commercial timings are classified in three categories:
Prime Time : 7.00a.m - 12.00p.m & 5.00p.m - 11.00p.m
Non Prime Time : 7.00a.m - 12.00p.m, 12.00p.m - 5.00p.m & 5.00p.m - 11.00p.m
The Entire Day : 07.00 a.m. - 11.00p.m
- RJ Mentions :
Popular RJs talk about the brand on radio RJ’s. RJ just not only speaks about brand, but also tells many things for listener benefit. FM Stations charge a premium for Advertising on radio FM through RJ mentions
- Sponsorship Tags :
Brands can sponsor a popular program on radio, we help Advertisers build their brand identity through on-air Sponsorship. Radio sponsorship creates a strong positive impact in the listener’s mind.
- Radio Contests :
Radio Advertisements also engage the audience by running interesting contests by popular RJs. Due to prize, listeners/ target audience involvement is intense and grasping of the brand.
- Roadblock :
This FM Advertising options give brands an opportunity to reach out in a non cluttered environment on Radio. In this a brand consumes all available Ad spots within a time frame.
- Outdoor Broadcast / Studio Shift :
RJs can come and cover the event at Advertiser location. This is a premium innovation but it’s worth the cost to drive maximum listeners’ attention to your brand.